Can’t Miss Performances Include First-Time TV Song Debuts by Popular Band CNCO and duo Mau y Ricky
Live from Coliseo de Puerto Rico José Miguel Agrelot “Premios Juventud” Will Air on Thursday, July 21 at 7 p.m. ET/6 CT on Univision
Univision’s “Premios Juventud” (PJ/Youth Awards) announced today the first round of stars to perform in summer’s most awaited celebration. From Latin pop to regional Mexican music, the confirmed line-up represents diversity of Latin music and culture, as well as a mix of the hottest artists and artists on the rise. The 4-hour broadcast will air LIVE from Coliseo de Puerto Rico José Miguel Agrelot on July 21 at 7 p.m. ET/ 6 CT on Univision.
Under the theme “Celebra Tu Pasión” (Celebrate Your Passion), this 19th edition of “Premios Juventud” will feature special performances and collaborations, as well as unforgettable summer hits performed for the first time on TV. The participating artists include:
- Ángela Aguilar: With 7 nominations including the newly added category of Female Artist – On the Rise, Aguilar is among the most nominated of the night and will delight us on stage with her music.
- CNCO: The mega popular band will perform for the first time on TV one of their newest hits. CNCO has 2 nominations this year including Favorite Group or Duo of the Year.
- Grupo Firme: One of the most nominated of the night, Grupo Firme, will delight regional Mexican fans with performances of their latest hits: “El Tóxico,” “En Tu Perra Vida,” and more. Grupo Firme has 7 nominations this year.
- Kenia Os: The popular Mexican content creator and singer is joining as a first-time PJ performer with a very special presentation.
- Danna Paola: Internationally recognized actress and singer makes her debut as PJ host this year and takes the stage to captivate fans with her music. Danna Paola has 3 nominations.
- Lenin Ramírez: The beloved Mexican regional star will be part of a special performance, and has been nominated for Best Regional Mexican Collaboration.
- Mau y Ricky: The chart-topping Latin duo return to the stage to perform their hit “Mal Acostumbrao,” and for the first time on TV their latest single “LLorar y Llorar.” They have 2 PJ nominations.
- Prince Royce: Global bachata idol and winner of 20 PJ awards, Prince Royce, will debut as host, and deliver a vibrant performance on stage.
“Premios Juventud” will be hosted by Eduin Caz, Clarissa Molina, Danna Paola, and Prince Royce. While the pre-show “Noche de Estrellas,” the most dynamic and entertaining red carpet show, will be hosted by Carlos Ponce, Karina Banda, José Figueroa, Jomari Goyso, Roberto Hernández, Kiara Liz, and Borja Voces.
Univision will also be live on TikTok with Lindsay Casinelli and Sirey Morán bringing the inside scoop from the magenta carpet of “Premios Juventud.” The TikTok LIVE will begin at 6 p.m. Eastern Time, showcasing the pre-ceremony atmosphere, artist looks and guest interviews.
For the latest news and updates, fans can visit PremiosJuventud.com. Join the conversation on social media using the hashtag #PremiosJuventud and follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.